FINAL FANTASY XIV'S SECOND EXPANSION ANNOUNCED: TITLED STORMBLOOD
Final Fantaxy XIV's second expansion is called Stormblood and will release in the Summer of 2017. It was announced atFFXIV Fan Fest in Las Vegas, and we should have more details as the convention wraps up.
According to Reddit poster AnghellicKarma:
- Players will explore Ala Mihgo.
- Main focus is to regain control of Ala Mihgo from the Garlean Empire
- The New Level Cap will be 70 for all classes.
- Red Mage MAY BE a new class.
- Warrior of Light's main job in 4.0 is Monk (akin to DRG for 3.0)
There are plenty of other details you can skim from the aforementioned Reddit post but we want to wait until the hype settles and we have some concrete information to work with. Stay tuned for more info on Stormblood.
Last Artical:  Wild Terra Is Getting Safe Zones, Procedural World Generation, And More
Next Artical:  TOM CHILTON STEPS DOWN AS GAME DIRECTOR FOR WORLD OF WARCRAFT